08 September, 2010

Hallstatt

Yes, this place is real. From pictures like this (and info from Rick Steves), we had pretty high expectations for Hallstatt. This was one of those great times when the experience far surpassed the expectation. Absolutely beautiful, and had a real treat last night at a local gasthof, listening to locals sing and play Austrian folk music. Sad to leave, but excited to see Munich!

5 comments:

  1. Did you hang out with the Seven Dwarfs while you were there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whhhhhaaaaatttt?? Amazing!!!!!!! This photo must go on the wall Chez Miller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture. Ah, I love Austria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just remembered you guys had this blog and it has been great to look it over! Amazing shots! Sounds like a wonderful time! So glad! As for the fires, they are now contained and it was great to see Boulderites coming together to help each other out (even Lafayetteers, you will be happy to know, and Erieans, helped in a variety of heart-warming ways). :) Anyway, enjoy this amazing trip and I will lurk on this blog again soon to follow you on your adventures! Beth

    ReplyDelete